The good folks over at Buzzfeed had a conversation about the states and shared their thoughts, (some of them funny, some true, some way off) on What The State You Live In Says About You.
I scrolled right down to find New York and had a good laugh.
- “Everyone who lives in New York thinks the place where they live is the best part of New York“. While I do think that Brooklyn is the best part of NY, I don’t think my neighborhood is.
- “People actually from New York always make it a point to tell you they were born and raised there“. Agreed!
Some favorites about other states:
- “As far as I’m concerned, it should be called Chicago instead of Illinois.”
- “Kansas is just one long dirt road.”
- “I will never be able to pronounce ‘Louisville.’
- “Louisiana is basically New Orleans and swamps.”
- “Everyone knows someone who went to college in Michigan.”
- “There are more mustaches in Nevada than in any other state.”
- “People in New Jersey get super angry when you say bad things about New Jersey.”
- “South Dakota does not exist.”
Find out what Buzzfeed has to say about your state HERE.