To earn the bonus you get to choose (2) from MileagePlus Shopping, MileagePlus Dining, OpinionMilesClub and ScoreBig.
There isn’t a lot of time to earn the bonus. Complete one qualifying transaction with any 2 of 4 partners listed by 11:59 PM CST on June 30, 2014.
Here is the offer:
- MileagePlus Shopping: Earn up to 3X miles on gifts for Dad, your grad or you.
- MileagePlus Dining: Earn 5 miles per dollar in restaurants worldwide.
- OpinionMiles Club: Join OpinionMiles and complete one survey to earn 600 miles.
- ScoreBig: Earn up to 10,000 miles on 2 tickets toy your favorite events
Offer is not transferable and only available to the original recipient.
a) Complete one qualifying transaction (as described below) with any 2 of the 4 partners listed below by 11:59 p.m. (CST) on June 30, 2014
i. Scorebig: Complete one transaction on www.scorebig.com/united with a minimum purchase amount of $30. Purchases using miles as the form of payment do not qualify.
ii. Opinion Miles Club: Complete one survey.
iii. MileagePlus Shopping: Complete one transaction with minimum spend of $25. Returns, shipping and taxes are not eligible.
iv. MileagePlus Dining: Must be a member of MileagePlus Dining and dine at any participating restaurant, bar or club.
b) Offer valid only for original recipient of this email and is non-transferable.
c) Offer valid only for MileagePlus® members residing in the 50 United States.
2. Qualifying transactions must post to the same MileagePlus account
3. One bonus resulting from this promotion per MileagePlus account.
4. This is a MileagePlus sponsored promotion and is not sponsored by the listed Partners. This offer is not combinable with other MileagePlus offers.
5. 500 bonus miles is in addition to the miles earned in connection with the four partner promotional offers featured above. Miles earned in connection with partner promotions will vary based on the type of transaction.
6. Offer valid for a limited time, as determined by United MileagePlus.
7. Offers subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Getting the bonus miles should be pretty easy. If I go for this promo, I’d definitely complete choices 1 & 2, Mileage Plus Shopping and MileagePlus Dining.
What do you think of this offer from United? Are 500 miles enough of a bonus for you to want to complete 2 of these offers or do you feel that it is pretty much a waste of time?