The Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort has a starring role in the new Godzilla film which comes out on May 16 and Hilton is giving you the chance to win a trip for 2 to Hawaii in the Aloha Godzilla Sweepstakes.
Along with the grand prize trip to Hawaii, 150 winners will win one of 2 other prizes.
Grand Prize: Trip for 2 to Honolulu, Hawaii
- Roundtrip coach airfare for 2
- 5 night stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, including Luau
- Ground transportation between airport & hotel
- $500 spending money
First Prizes: (50 winners) $50 Hilton HHonors gift card
Second Prizes: (100 winners) 1,000 Hilton HHonors points
- Open to legal residents of the 50 Unites States, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry
- Trip must be completed by June 15, 2015 & be booked 21 days in advance
Sweepstakes ends May 15, 2014 at 11:59 PM ET
Click HERE to find out more & enter for a shot at one of the prizes.
2 thoughts on “Aloha Godzilla Sweepstakes: Win A 5 Night Trip to Hawaii + $500”
I like how if you don’t win the grand prize you get a quick downgrade to a $50 gift card which isn’t even enough for a free night. Oh and think how bad you’d feel to win “ONE THOUSAND” Hilton points !
I’m cynical I guess but just seems like a quick downgrade. It’s nice of them to offer such a good grand prize though.
Most contests only have one winner so it is nice that many people will win something although after the grand prize, not much!