With Valentine’s Day just a couple of weeks away, United is running a special promotion where you can win 2 Business Class tickets anywhere the airline flies.
United wants to know:
Did United help you make a love connection? Tell us your story by Feb. 5 for a chance to fly away with your sweetheart.
- Write an essay in 500 words or less about how United helped connect you with the love of your life. Share your united-in-love story and you could win two United BusinessFirst® tickets anywhere United flies.
- Submit a photo of you and your significant other
The Prize: Global Business or BusinessFirst tickets for 2 on United Airlines or United Express to anywhere United flies. (ARV $9,200)
How will United pick a winner? A panel of United employees will judge the essays on a scale of 1-10. They will choose a winner based on who they believe tells the best United Live in the Air story. Judging will be based on the story that is most heartwarming, funniest, most unique, incorporation of United employees, and tells the most complete story.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of entry
- You must have a United account to submit your entry
- Story must be 500 words or less
Entries must be submitted by February 5 at 12 PM CT
Find out more and enter for a chance to win HERE.