As most of you know, Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. This year we are actually in Europe. While we usually don’t go away for this holiday, thanks to the amazing Wideroe mistake fare offer back in November and Monday being President’s Day we ended up with another short European vacation.
Valentine’s Day is definitely one of those over-rated and over-priced days of the year but what can you do! It actually means a lot more to me however since it’s the day that Kim and I met!
Lonely Planet came up with a list of Ten Valentine’s Day destinations for every kind of romantic.
Check out what made the list:
- Tromso, Norway, for animal lovers
- Krabi, Thailand, for adrenaline junkies
- Global sert-jetting for TV addicts
- Carcassonne, France, for medieval romantics
- Hawaii for stargazers
- Scandinavia for music lovers
- Portland, Oregon, for craft beeraholics
- Venice, Italy, for swingers
- Cambridge, England, for bookworms
- Tasmania for escapists
From the list I’d most like to check out Tromso, Carcassonne and Tasmania.
Where would you most like to go from LP’s list? Do you have any other suggestions for a great Valentine’s Day destination?
Find out about each of the places that made Lonely Planet’s list HERE.