Blood, Seat & Cheers is sponsoring a contest where you could win a trip for 2 to the Bourbon Classic in Louisville, Kentucky.
At the end of 2012 Kim, Lucas and I visited Louisville but we didn’t have time to stop at any of the bourbon distilleries while driving to Nashville. I can’t say that I’m a bourbon drinker but I would love to go back to Louisville and check out the event.
The Prize: A trip for two to the 2nd Annual Bourbon Classic in Louisville, Kentucky
- 2 Bourbon Classic Tickets
- 2 night hotel stay in downtown Louisville
- Stipend for Airfare (up to $800)
- 2 commemorative Glencairn tasting glasses
- 2 year subscription to The Bourbon Review
- Open to legal residents of the United States
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older to enter
The Bourbon Classic takes place on January 31, 2014 & February 1, 2014.
Sweepstakes ends 5 PM EST on January 15
The only negative about entering this contest is that by doing so you agree to receive messages from BSC, Time Out, Liquor.com, Bourbon Review & Eater. Getting e-mails from 5 more sites sounds annoying but you are allowed to unsubscribe at any time so this isn’t really much of an issue as long as you remember to unsubscribe.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to the Bourbon Classic HERE.