I’m not sure that any of you will be planning to visit the Baltics in the near future (especially with kids), but if you do here is a very nice deal that I wish some of the U.S. airlines would copy.
Air Baltic is running a special where Kids Fly Free to any destination.
To get this offer (for up to 3 kids), 2 return tickets must be booked by adults for travel between February 1 – March 16.
To get the free kids tickets: As soon as you get your reservation number on your e-mail, contact our Customer Support Centre and apply for free tickets for your kids over the phone at +371 67006006 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kim and I visited the Baltics- Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania in 2007 and really enjoyed our visit. However, It could’ve been even better if we had more time to check out the area. If you haven’t been to the region I’d highly recommend going there in the future.
(FYI- We flew Air Baltic on one segment of our trip.)
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets must be booked by February 2nd at 23:59 PM GMT +2
- Travel between February 1 – March 16, 2014
- To qualify for free children’s tickets, first book 2 full price adult tickets
- Up to 3 children’s tickets can be booked
- Children must be ages 2 – 11
- Adult tickets can be booked via airBaltic.com or the airBaltic reservation centre
- When booking via airBaltic.com, buy only the adult tickets. Children’s tickets must be applied for via the airBaltic reservation centre
- Airport taxes are not included in the free children’s tickets and must be paid
- Transfer flights – both legs of the journey must be flown. If not – denied boarding will apply.
- As a bonus, you can choose your seats free of charge, so all the family can be seated together. Seats can only be reserved via the airBaltic reservation centre.
- All adult ticket rules and the respective service class apply to the children’s tickets.
If you’re not sure where to go, Air Baltic has a link for Family Holiday Ideas.
Find out more about the Kids Fly Free promo from Air Baltic HERE.