My contest, The 8 Days of Thanksgivukkah Giveaway drew a good deal of interest. Considering how useful internet could be on a flight, I can’t say that I was surprised!
The giveaway has come to a close and now it’s time to announce the 8 lucky winners.
There were a variety of ways to enter, with one being: Leave a blog post comment answering the question- What is the best part of having internet access during flights?
This question had quite a few responses. Here are some of my favorites:
- Jim F. said: Best thing about having GoGo in flight is being able to keep in touch with my honey back home while I’m on a mileage run!
- Cyndi said: Being productive during flight. Answering e-mails… And surfing.
- Joe-SC1 said: The best part of having internet access during flights is to simply pass the time doing something enjoyable – reading blog.
- mcdullhk88 said: The best thing about inflight Internet – the ability to communicate as I do on the ground, without making any disturbing noises to fellow passengers.
- kevin said: GOGO for thanksgvimukah is like gogo for christmasmukah…..a true treat!
- Scott M. said: Being able to keep my 3 year old entertained (and quiet) during the flight.
And now for the winners:
- Rich for Following @MichaelWTravels on Twitter
- Mary E. for Following Michael W Travels on G+
- Dan for Following @MichaelWTravels on Twitter
- Eddy for Leaving a blog post commment
- Joseph M. for Leaving a blog post comment
- Mai for Following MichaelWTravels on Twitter
- Steve D. for Following @BoardingArea on Twitter
- Shawn for Following @MichaelWTravels on Twitter
I want to congratulate all of the winners and hope that they enjoy using complimentary Gogo Internet on their next flights. (I will be contacting each of the winners with their codes tonight.) I also want to thank everyone else that entered.
Don’t forget to keep checking back for daily posts and upcoming giveaways.
Michael W. is social! Don’t forget to: