Last week I ran a giveaway of 2 American Airlines Admiral Club Passes and I want to offer two more!
I forgot that I had these passes and would hate for them to go to waste. The passes expire on December 31 so please only enter if you have an upcoming trip already planned.
From last week’s giveaway post:
Citi & American Airlines were kind enough to send me a pair of lounge passes as part of an offer for opening an AA credit card earlier this year. However, I have no use for them.
Kim, Lucas and I have one trip left for 2013 but we won’t be flying American. Even if we were, the passes still wouldn’t be needed. Since I have an American Express Platinum card, that would get me into the Admirals Club (at least until March 22).
You can add up to 40,000 miles to your American Airlines account by getting a U.S. Airways Premier World Mastercard. Once AA & US Air are fully merged, your Dividend Miles will merge with your AAdvantage account.
Since these passes won’t do me any good, I’ll be giving them away!
One lucky winner will receive:
- Two (2)- American Airlines Admirals Club lounge passes
Rules for each Admirals Club Pass:
- Pass is valid- one day for one person
- Valid only at AA Admirals Club lounges
- Pass holder must be at least 18 years of age
- Expires December 31, 2013
- Giveaway ends December 21 at 12:00 AM
- Prize will only be mailed to U.S. addresses
- The passes will be sent as soon as the winner sends me their address