I’ve written about the American Airlines #AirTimeChallenge, a contest where you could win 25,000 AAdvantage Miles a couple of times in the past. There are only two dates left to enter and today happens to be one of them!
To enter the #AirTime Challenge you need to- “Guess the total amount of #AirTime- time the ball is in the air for completed Dallas passes” during Cowboys home games throughout the season.
(Total ball air time means the total time the football is in the air for completed offensive passes only, between two Dallas Cowboys players.)
While I haven’t had any luck with winning a prize, it’s still worth taking a guess and entering since all it takes is sending a tweet through Twitter.
When I wrote about the contest for the second time (back in October), one reader commented that “you can guess anything. According to the t&c’s they pick the winner at random so your guess doesn’t matter at all.”
For you non-football fans, this makes things even simpler. There is no football knowledge needed to make your guess. However, I didn’t fully agree that your guess doesn’t matter at all. Your guess matters to the extent that it is your entry!
- Follow @AmericanAir on Twitter
- Tweet your numerical answer with hashtag #AirTime
- **AA gave a hint that the average air time per pass is 2.7 seconds
Remaining Entry Dates: enter between 8:00 AM CT and 11:59 PM CT on:
- Today- December 15
- December 29
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C.
- Must be at least 18 (19 in Alabama & Nebraska) years of age or older at time of entry
- One entry per person per date is allowed
Find out more about the #AirTime Challenge here.