Citi & American Airlines were kind enough to send me a pair of lounge passes as part of the offer for opening an AA credit card earlier in the year.
I currently have no use for the passes since we are flying business class to Japan and first class home. When you fly a premium class, lounge access is usually included. I also have an American Express Platinum card which allows me to visit AA Admirals Clubs when flying on the airline.
Since these passes won’t do me any good, I’ll be giving them away!
One lucky winner will receive:
- Two (2)- American Airlines Admirals Club lounge passes
Rules for each Admirals Club pass:
- Pass is valid- one day for one person
- Valid only at AA Admirals Club lounges
- Pass holder must be at least 18 years of age
- Expires December 31, 2013