Yesterday was the Jewish holiday of Purim. The easiest way to describe the holiday is to compare it to Halloween. During Purim, people get dressed up in costumes and candy/ snacks are given out. I’m not the best person to have explain the holiday so I’ll stop there.
For Purim we dressed up Lucas as one of my favorite foods, a Hamburger!
We had bought the costume for Halloween but with the destruction done by Hurricane Sandy, it wasn’t the year to take him out trick or treating. Candy is also not part of Lucas’ diet yet.
Here are my burger- related posts:
- Louis Lunch– Birthplace of the Hamburger
- Shake Shack Grand Opening in Brooklyn
- Shacktoberfest– An Alternative to Oktoberfest
- Heavy Metal Burgers at Kuma’s Corner
- Louisville & Nashville Recap- Day 3
- A Quick Trip to Philly- Day 1