To nominate employees, you use the United mobile app for Apple and Android devices.
Here is the way it works:
- When you receive excellent customer service, you can nominate an eligible United employee in the Outperform Recognition Program
- You can nominate up to five employees per nomination period through the United app
- If the employee that you nominated is a winner in the random drawing, then you win too.
- Once you open the United app, select MORE from the main screen
- You will then see a list of Travel Services. The fourth option on the list should be Outperform Recognition. Select it.
- You will then be asked to fill in your information- name, flight confirmation, MileagePlus Account & e-mail
- Scroll down a drop more and you will then enter the United employees information- name, last 4 digits of employee number and a story about the great service you received in 120 characters of less
There will be a random drawing which will select 16 winning nominations. Each employee and the customer that nominated them will be winners.
|Drawing order||MileagePlus member prizes||Employee prizes|
|Grand prize||Two roundtrip tickets for United First travel in the U.S. mainland or international travel in United Economy||$50,000|
|1st prize||75,000 award miles||$25,000|
|2nd prize||50,000 award miles||$10,000|
|3rd prize (3)||20,000 award miles||$5,000|
|4th prize (10)||10,000 award miles||$2,500|
- Open to legal residents of countries served by United who are MileagePlus members (there is a lengthy list of countries not eligible)
- Must be 18 years of age by May 31, 2012
- Sweepstakes period ends September 30, 2012
Find out all of the details about The Outperform Recognition Program HERE