|(Photo from Fodors article)|
- Nikon Coolpix S1200PJ– Shine your images onto a wall with the built in projector
- Casio Tryx– Swing the camera’s frame and twist it’s screen, allowing you to extend your reach, hang it or stand it on it’s own for self portraits. There are also a couple of new ways to set the timer.
- Samsung MultiView MV800– Lets you angle the screen low or high to make it easier to get difficult shots. It also has bunch of different editing features built in.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20– Small and waterproof (up to 16 feet), dustproof and shockproof. Can take 10 shots per second as well as some other nice shooting features.
- Kodak EasyShare Touch M5370– Great for sharing photos by tagging and hitting the share button. This allows you to print and/ or send to friends by e-mail or social feeds the next time you connect the camera to your computer.
It just so happens that Fodor’s is giving away a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20
You can enter the contest up to four times:
- “Like” Fodor’s on Facebook
- Follow @FodorsTravel on Twitter
- Tweet a message: “Travel Tech: Best Compact Cameras for Summer + sweepstakes http://bit.ly/Jzxz31 via @fodorstravel”
- Leave a comment on the Fodor’s post answering the question: Where will you be snapping vacation photos this summer?
Contest Ends May 23, 2012
Open to legal residents of the United States & DC
Must be 18 or older at time of entry
Entries must be received by May 23, 2012
Read the full article and enter the contest HERE