While I’m not a fan of cruises, one newer option has caught my attention.
Fathom is a new brand from Carnival offering impact travel.
They consider impact travel a “whole new category: it’s travel with purpose“. Think giving back during your trip by working with locals in a variety of social projects to help improve community.
Fathom currently offers trips out of Miami to Cuba and the Dominican Republic.
For a limited time you can enter to win a Fathom trip to the DR.
Let’s take a closer look at the giveaway.
- An 8 day Fathom cruise to the Dominican Republic
- 2 Round Trip Flights on JetBlue
- 2-night stay at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Open to legal residents of the United States and DC (excluding Michigan, Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands)
- Must be at least 21 years old at date of entry
Enter by November 14, 2016 at 11:59 pm ET.
One Negative for Entering:
When you enter for the contest you’re also agreeing to sign up to receive e-mails from Wine Awesomeness, The New Potato, Wanderfull, Rank & Style, GOOD, and Kind Traveler. That’s a lot of mail you’ll potential receive after you enter!
If you decide to enter, you could always just unsubscribe from all of the e-mails when the sweepstakes ends.
Are you interested in giving a Fathom impact travel cruise a shot?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a cruise to the Dominican Republic here.