US Bank sent me an offer where I can earn up to $50 in statement credits for grabbing a bite and/ or catching a show.
The offer is good for purchases made with my US Bank Altitude Reserve card.
To earn the credits, enrollment is required by December 31 and purchases must be completed by January 31, 2023.
Here is how the offer works:
- For Restaurants and Food Delivery (Uber Eats, Grubhub & Door Dash), spend $200 or more and earn a 2% statement credit per dollar spent up to $25.
- Movie Theaters & Streaming Services, spend $100 or more and earn a 2% statement credit per dollar spent, up to $25.
- Statement credit will be applied to accounts within 2-3 billing cycles after promo ends
- Net purchases are purchases made minus credits and returns
- Account must remain open , have available credit and be current (no minimum payment past due)
- Offer is valid for in-store and online purchases
Final Thoughts: While I will register for the offer, I don’t plan to actively seek to earn the statement credits. I’m trying to earn a secondary bonus on one of my newer cards so I plan to continue putting most of my spend there.
What do you think of this offer?