The winner’s trip is valued at up to $8,000! If you win the prize and would rather have the cash, you can walk away with a check for $7,500. Not too shabby!
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for two to a destination of the Winner’s choice (up to $8,000 )
- $7,500 to be used towards flights, hotel, food and ground transportation.
- Any funds not used after flights and hotel reservations have been made, will be paid to the Winner by check.
- $500 USD Viator Promotion Code valid to redeem at https://www.viator.com. Valid 9/1/20-8/31/22.
- Winner may opt to receive a check in the amount of $7,500 in lieu of the travel prize.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry
- Trip must be taken within 24 months of award date
- You can enter one time per calendar day during the sweepstakes entry period
Enter by August 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
If I won the prize and was given the option to take the trip or the cash, I’d probably pick the latter. During these uncertain COVID-19 times, I’d prefer to wait on planning any upcoming trips. What would you do?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize daily here.