The prize includes airfare, four-night hotel stay where you can enjoy various activities and more.
I can’t say that Aruba isn at the top of my list of places to visit. However since I haven’t yet visited the island, I’d love to win this prize to check it out.
Let’s take a closer look at the March Southwest Vacations Sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Aruba
Prize includes: (from the T&Cs)
- Round trip air travel on Southwest Airlines to Reina Beatrix International Airport (AUA)
- Four consecutive nights in one room, at the all-inclusive Riu Palace Aruba
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding Alaska)
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry
- Travel is valid beginning May 1, 2020 and must be completed by April 30, 2021
- There is a limit of one entry per person
Sweepstakes ends on March 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip for two to Aruba here.