While I’m not a fan of cruises I’d still love to win this prize. In 2018 we visited Disney World in Orlando, Florida and Disneyland Paris. We all had a fun time and the kids have asked to go back to Disney various times.
Winning this cruise would be a great way to return to Disney without going back to one of the parks we recently visited. (I’d just hope to not get seasick during the cruise!)
Let’s take a closer look at the Southwest Set Sail Sweepstakes.
The Prize: A Caribbean Disney Cruise Line vacation for 4
- A 7-night Eastern or Western Caribbean Disney Cruise Line vacation leaving from Port Canaveral, Florida taken aboard the Disney Fantasy.
- Round trip air travel for 4 on Southwest Airlines to Orlando International Airport
- Round trip ground transportation from Orlando International Airport to Port Canaveral, Florida
- All meals on the Ship (except Palo and Remy fine-dining restaurants)
- Onboard pre-paid gratuities, taxes, fees, and port expenses
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC (excluding Alaska)
- Must be at least 19 years old at the time of entry
- Trip must be booked at least 45 days in advance
- Trip must be taken before February 16, 2021
- Blackout dates include: May 30, 2020; June 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2020; July 6, 11, 18 and 25, 2020; August 1, 2020; and December 19 and 26, 2020.
- Enter one time per day during the sweepstakes period
- Receive a maximum of three bonus Sweepstakes entries per day during during the Promotion Period for any combination of entries received from Twitter or Facebook
- Enter by January 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
How To Enter:
Enter for a chance to win the Disney Cruise Line Trip here.
Bonus Entries: During the Promotion Period, there are two ways to earn bonus entries: a. Twitter Referral: You will be invited to click on the Tweet button to tweet the prepopulated message on Twitter. The prepopulated Tweet post will contain a unique link to the Sweepstakes. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each friend that registers for the Sweepstakes through the unique link you posted. You may only Tweet the prepopulated message on Twitter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Tweets must include the hashtag #SetSailSweepstakes for entry to be valid. b. Facebook Referral: You will be invited to share the Sweepstakes on your Facebook wall. The wall post will contain a unique link to the Sweepstakes. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each friend that registers for the Sweepstakes through the unique link you posted. You may only share on Facebook one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Posts must include the hashtag #SetSailSweepstakes for entry to be valid.