Southwest Vacations is giving away a trip for two to Paradise Island, Nassau, the Bahamas!
The prize includes airfare on Southwest Airline, a four- nights hotel stay and more.
Years back, Kim and I visited the Bahamas on a cruise (the only one I’ve ever been on). I’d love to win this prize and have a chance to check out the Bahamas again for longer than just a cruise stop.
Let’s take a closer look at the April Southwest Vacations Sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas
- Round trip air on Southwest Airlines for winner and a guest to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS)
- A 4 night stay for two people at Riu Palace Paradise Island
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC (excluding Alaska)
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Winner can take the trip starting June 1 and must be completed by April 30, 2020
- *There are various sets of blackout dates (think most major holidays)
- Air travel does not include taxes and fees of at least $5.60 per one-way flight
Enter by April 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Paradise Island here.