The prize includes airfare, hotel stay and admission to a couple of Chinese New Year events (including the parade).
While I’d love to visit San Francisco and attend the event, I won’t be entering the contest. (We’ll be flying back from Europe the day before the parade takes place.)
Let’s take a closer look at the Southwest Airlines Chinese New Year Festival and Parade Sweepstakes.
- Roundtrip flights on Southwest Airlines to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 3 days, 2 nights at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco
- 2 VIP admission tickets in the telecast zone to the Southwest Airlines Chinese New Year Parade on Saturday night February 23, 2019
- 2 VIP admission tickets to the pre-parade reception
- $250 shopping spree at Macy’s
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
- Must be 19 years of age or older at the time of entry
- The parade takes place on February 23, 2019 so you’ll need to be available to travel during the surrounding dates.
Enter by February 7, 2019 at 11:59pm PST.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.