I recently received an e-mail offer where I could earn 400 JetBlue TrueBlue points just for completing a survey.
I haven’t done surveys in years to earn miles but this seemed like an offer worth looking into.
With the offer, the 400 bonus points could be earned after completing your first survey! This sounds easy enough as you don’t need to wait to take multiple surveys to earn a decent amount of points.
Here are the steps to earn the bonus: (from the e-mail)
- JOIN: Join the new Jet Opinions panel.
- SHARE: Share your opinions by taking online surveys that match your interests.
- EARN: Earn TrueBlue points for every survey you take, and we’ll automatically deposit them into your account.
- Offer available only to TrueBlue members enrolling in the Jet Opinions program for the first time.
- To earn 400 TrueBlue bonus points, join the Jet Opinions program and complete your first survey within 3 months of enrolling.
I decided to sign up for Jet Opinions account but I haven’t had a chance to try to do a survey. I am curious to see just how long a survey takes. I’d hope that they take not more than a few minutes.
Have you taken a survey with Jet Opinions? I’m wondering if it’s worth the effort after the first survey is completed.
Find out more about the offer and sign up for Jet Opinions here.