Marriott is giving you the chance to win a trip for two to Guanacaste Costa Rica!
The prize includes airfare and money to help cover the taxes for winning the prize.
We visited Costa Rica over winter break this past year and had a great time during our trip. I’d definitely love to win this prize to go back and see another part of the country.
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
The Prize: A Trip for 2 to El Mangroove, Costa Rica
- 4 days and three nights at El Mangroove
- Round-trip coach airfare
- Ground transportation to/ from winner’s residence and to’ from hotel for winner and their guest.
- $750 “to to help defray taxes for the Winner only”
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Must be 18 years of age or the age of majority in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence at time of entry.
- There is a limit one entry per person.
- Enter by May 5, 2017.
Have you visited Costa Rica? If so, what part did you visit and what did you think of the country?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win here.