Club Carlson used to offer huge bonuses which were easy to earn.
In the past there were offers to earn 50,000 Club Carlson points for completing a one night stay. These promos helped many of us earn lots of points relatively fast which went a long way when you added in the second night free benefit from the credit card. Sadly that benefit disappeared almost two years back.
Now there is a new offer where you can earn up to 100,000 Club Carlson points.
While the offer sounds tempting to take part in due to the potentially large bonus, it will take lots of eligible nights staying in Club Carlson hotels to earn the full bonus.
For the Earn Bigger Rewards promo there are actually 5 offers:
- Stay 1 night, earn 5,000 bonus Gold Points
- Stay 2 nights, earn 10,000 bonus Gold Points
- Stay 4 nights, earn 20,000 bonus Gold Points
- Stay 8 nights, earn 50,000 bonus Gold Points
- Stay 20 or more nights, earn 100,000 bonus Gold Points
When you register for the promo you can only select one offer. Once you select the bonus offer you’d like to complete, there is no switching so choose wisely!
- Eligible stays must be completed by March 31, 2017.
- Complete your stays at any time throughout the promo period.
- Nights spent at Club Carlson hotels do not need to be consecutive stays.
What do you think of the Earn Bigger Rewards promo? Will you take part in it? I’ll be sitting this one out. I can’t see going out of my way to earn 5,000 bonus Club Carlson points per night, (6,250 if you choose to stay 8 nights.)
Find out more and register for the Earn Bigger Rewards promo here.