I recently received an e-mail from US Bank about an offer where I could earn a free $25 Amazon.com gift card from their partner Viewpost.
Viewpost is a “secure online invoicing, payment and cash management services,” according to the message I received.
Here are some things which can be done with Viewpost:
- Create and send unlimited online invoices at no cost
- Receive secure electronic payments with no Viewpost fee
- Send secure electronic payments for $0.50 per transaction
- Receive instant notifications so you know when and how much you will be paid
- 24/7 access to searchable invoice and payment history
- One e-gift card per business.
- Registration from now through 12/10/16.
- Limited to the first 1,500 qualified registrants.
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EDT on 12/10/16.
- Qualifying companies must be registered with the Viewpost application by 11:59 PM EST on 12/10/16 in order to be eligible.
- You will receive the e-gift card on or before 12/23/16 by email.
I signed up for an account since I did receive the offer from US Bank but I’m not so sure that I qualify. I currently have a US Bank business credit card but when I clicked over to Viewpost, it appears that you need to have a US Bank business checking account!
I still went ahead and added my US Bank credentials (which were successfully linked) so I guess I’ll see what happens.
If you have a US Bank business account and want to try signing up for the Amazon $25 gift card offer, you can do so here.