Travel Channel is giving away a trip for two to Charleston, South Carolina.
The prize includes airfare, hotel stay, car rental and spending money along with many different sightseeing options to choose from.
Kim, Lucas and I visited Charleston for the first time back in March and really enjoyed the city. Charleston is filled with excellent restaurants and a good variety of interesting sites which are well worth checking out.
Even though our trip wasn’t so long ago, I’d love to visit again to experience more of what the city has to offer.
The Prize: A trip for two to Charleston, SC
- Round-trip coach airfare
- 7 days/ 6 nights hotel stay
- Car rental
- Two dinners
- $1,500 spending money
- All taxes related to accommodations
Lots of sightseeing options to choose from:
- Choice of either a horse drawn carriage ride through Charleston or a walking haunted ghost tour
- Choice of either a historical Charleston tour by mini coach (sights include Rainbow Row, Colonial Lake, and the Joseph Manigault House) or a Charleston culinary tour
- Choice of either a dolphin eco-tour or kayaking through the Charleston marsh
- Choice of either a walking tour of the Magnolia Plantation or a Civil War walking tour
- Choice of either a 6 hour private charter sail to Morris and Folly Island or shopping in King’s Court with a personal shopper
- Choice of either 1 spa treatment at your Charleston hotel or 1 round of golf
- Open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States & DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Winner must complete trip by May 31, 2016
Click here to enter daily until 5:00 pm ET on May 31, 2015.