Reminder: I’m giving away 8 Gogo Internet passes. Don’t forget to enter for a chance to win 1 of them HERE.
American Airlines is giving away flights for 2 to Milan to celebrate their new route between Miami (MIA) and Milan (MXP).
Enter the sweepstakes through Twitter where you’ll need to make a short video of your runway walk. After making your video, tweet it with #WorktheRunway to enter for a chance to win tickets to Milan.
The Prize: Two Main Cabin Authorization Certificates
- Certificates are good on AA or it’s “Airline Associates” (American Eagle or AmericanConnection carrier)
- Good from any city served by AA or it’s associates in the 48 contiguous United States to Milan (MXP)
Check out American’s Youtube video about the sweepstakes:
- You must have an active Twitter account
- Follow @AmericanAir on Twitter
- Tweet a video of your best runway walk using hashtag #WorktheRunway
- Open to individuals residing in the 48 contiguous United States & D.C.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama & Nebraska) at time of entry
- Limit one entry per person
- Enter by 11:59 PM on December 2, 2013
- Check out the sweepstakes entry requirements below
To view the contest rules, click here.
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
By submitting an Entry into the Sweepstakes, you warrant and represent that the Entry confirms to the Official Rules and the Entry Requirements set forth herein. Entries must be in English. The following guidelines set by the Sponsor should be followed for each Entry:
– You must own all rights in the Entry and have the right to grant Sponsor a license to use the Entry (including any material embodied in the Entry). For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which you hereby acknowledge, you agree to all terms and conditions found in the User Generated Submission attached and made a part of these rules;
– The Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity, any materially dangerous activity, or any inappropriate content;
– The Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, depict gambling references or tobacco use, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
– The Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
– The Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products or other people, products or companies;
– The Entry cannot infringe on any trademarks, logos, copyrighted works, trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) or any intellectual property owned by others (including but not limited to music, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images, published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); Sponsor does not permit the infringement of others’ rights and any use of materials not original to the entrant (except copyrighted materials owned by Sponsor) is grounds for disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Do not copy your favorite movie, book or photo or include materials, images, graphics, music or trademarks belonging to any third parties or incorporate the names, voices, likeness or personas of any party other than yourself unless you have obtained all rights necessary to permit you to use same in connection with your Entry and grant the rights herein granted to Sponsor; The Entry cannot (in the sole discretion of Sponsor) advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than the Sponsor’s, including, but not limited to, any of Sponsor’s competitors, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses without permission. Should entrant include any personally identifiable information about him/herself in his/her entry, entrant acknowledges and agrees that such information will be disclosed publicly and entrant is solely responsible for any consequences thereof;
– The Entry cannot contain materials infringing on any individual’s right of publicity, unless you have express permission from that person to use their likeness and performance in connection with the Sweepstakes;
– The Entry cannot promote any particular political agenda or message;
– The Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
– The Entry cannot violate any law or otherwise be inappropriate; all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
EACH ENTRANT WARRANTS TO THE RELEASED PARTIES THAT HIS OR HER ENTRY DOES NOT CONTRAVENE OR INFRINGE ON ANYONE ELSE’S COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, MORAL RIGHTS, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS.