If you complete the KLM Dutch-American Heritage Day Quiz on FB, you’ll be entered into a random drawing to win some prizes.
Here are the questions:
- How many bridges are there in Amsterdam?
- What’s a typical Dutch food eaten raw by hand?
- In what year did KLM first schedule flights between Amsterdam and New York?
- What was the name of teh Dutch Settlement on the current day island of Manhattan?
- KLM Caps
- Model A330
- and more to be announced
When I try to click on the terms and conditions the link is unresponsive so I am not sure of the rules related to who can enter and when the contest ends. I’d assume entry is only open today so you should enter ASAP.
Reader Abhishek D. commented that entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on November 17. Thanks for the heads up!
I tried to click on the terms again when I got home and found out a couple of rules:
- Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C.
- You must be at least 18 years old as of date of entry
Click Here to take the KLM quiz and enter to win some prizes.