I pinned a few places in the capital Ljubljana for us to consider trying.
While walking around during our first day in search of one of the shops, we came across Pop’s Place, a restaurant which serves Neapolitan Pizza.
The pizza looked and smelled good so we decided to change plans and dine there.
Pop’s Place Pizza is a member of the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana so they make their Neapolitan Pizza following a list of criteria.
We ordered a couple of pizzas which came out pretty fast.La Regina is their name for the Margherita. The pie was absolutely delicious thanks in part to the excellent crust and fresh, tasty sauce!Look at the undercarriage on that pie!Our other selection was the Brooklyn, a pie topped with fennel sausage, soppressata and Fior di latte.This pie was excellent too, just topped with delicious meats, especially that sausage!
If you find yourself in Ljubljana, Slovenia and like Neapolitan Pizza, I highly recommend a visit to Pop’s Place, you won’t be disappointed!
Pop’s Place Pizza is located at Breg 2, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- KFC or Chick fil-A in Bosnia and Herzegovina? No It’s CFC!
- Searching For Bruce Lee In Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina!
- These Are Doughnuts In Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina!
- One Of The Most Important Reasons We Love Airbnb
- Ridiculous Street Signs #30: Don’t Pee Standing Up- Bosnia
- Searching For Invader In Ljubljana, Slovenia!
- This Area Has Its Own Weather In Ljubljana, Slovenia!