For a limited time, you can get a FREE 6-pack of Coors Light!
While Coors Light isn’t my favorite beer (or one that I ever buy), when the price is right, who am I to complain. Some beers definitely taste better when they’re free!
The only negative with this promo is that the offer isn’t free or available in every state. In some states you can can a rebate of 50% of the purchase price, in others it isn’t available at all.
- Get A Free 6-Pack: AK, AZ, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, KS, MA, MS, MT, NE, NV, NM, NY, ND, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, WI, and WY
- 50% Off Purchase Price: CA, CO, IL, IA, ME, MD, MI, MN, NH, NJ, OH, PA, VT, VA, and WA
- Tough Luck: Not valid in PA on-premise accounts. Void where prohibited by law and in AL, AR, HI, IN, KY, LA, MO, NC, TX, UT, and WV
Here is how the promo works:
- Purchase a 6-pack of Coors Light, either bottles or cans between now and 6/1/ 2020
- The full purchase price is up to $10.99
- Submit your receipt (which is your proof of purchase) by 6/15/20 or when $1,000,000 in redemptions are claimed.
- Your receipt photo must include the retailer’s name, product name or item code for the 6-pack.
- There is a limit of one redemption per phone number
- Payment is made through Paypal
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you’ll receive an email from PayPal with instructions to create a PayPal account. You must accept the payment via PayPal within 30 days or rebate funds will be forfeited.
According to the terms, you must be 21+ to redeem. If you’re interested in a free 6-pack of Coors Light, I wouldn’t wait. Go pick up the 6-pack ASAP and submit your rebate.
I already submitted my rebate and plan to also submit another for Kim since the terms state that it’s good once per e-mail not once her household.
Find out more about the offer and submit your receipt for a free 6-pack here.
HT: Dan’s Deals