One thousand other winner will win an instant prize like a Kool Aid thermos, iPhone case or socks.
If I were to win the grand prize it would be tough to decide on whether to pick the trip or the money. I’d probably lean on picking $5,000 and then use it for whatever I choose.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
Grand Prize: (one winner) A choice of:
1- A trip for two to winner’s choice of a city in the United States
- Coach-class air transportation
- 5 nights’ hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel
- $1,000.00 spending money
- TAX GROSS UP PAYMENT: Sponsor will also provide winner a single cash payment in the form of a corporate check, which is intended to assist the winner with any federal, state, or other tax obligations related to the Grand Prize (The Tax Gross-Up Payment will be $2,000.00.)
2- A $5,000 check
Instant Win Game Prizes:
- First Prize: (200 winners) A Kool-Aid Mystery thermos
- Second Prize: (400 winners) Kool-Aid Man iPhone X phone case.
- Third Prize: (400 winners) One pair of Kool-Aid Mystery socks.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be at least 13 years old at the time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per day
- If grand prize winner chooses the trip, it must be taken with one year from the drawing date.
- Trip must be booked at least 21 days prior to departure
Sweepstakes ends on April 3, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
If you were to win the grand prize would you pick the trip or the cash?
Find out out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.