The restaurant offers quality food like tasty burgers (featuring meat from famed butcher Pat LaFrieda), chicken sandwiches and more. Their shakes are silky smooth and delicious, too.
To show just how much we love Shake Shack, check out a story that Lucas wrote (while in first grade) last year.
At the West Village Shack, also known as the Innovation Kitchen, a special item is tested out and sold typically at that location only. (I’ve visited there twice and had a delicious steakhouse style burger and chicken parmigiana sandwich. I meant to write reviews but I never got around to it.)
For a limited time, the Innovation Kitchen and Shack Food Truck in Paramus, NJ will be offering a Shake Shack X Pat LaFrieda Collab: Steak Frites To Go!
The event starts today, March 28, 2020.
The meal will include, “a juicy 10 oz. Pat LaFrieda ribeye steak cooked medium to medium-rare, served with Shake Shack’s signature crispy crinkle cut fries, watercress greens, ShackSauce, and horseradish sauce for $24.99.”
Like I mentioned above, the Steak Frites will be available at two locations, the West Village, NYC and Paramus, NJ.
Here are the details:
Paramus, NJ – Shack Food Truck
- The food truck will be parked in the Paramus Shack’s parking lot. This will be a drive-in style experience. You can place your order and it will be delivered to your car.
- Address: 479 Route 17 South (between Midland & Ridgewood Avenues)
Paramus, NJ 07652
- Hours: 12PM-8PM, Monday-Sunday
NYC – West Village
- Purchase on the Shack App and and order.shakeshack.com for pickup, or for takeout
- Address: West Village Shake Shack 225 Varick Street New York, NY 10014
- Hours: 11AM-9PM, Monday-Sunday
*Both locations are While supplies last
I think that a steak frites meal for $24.99 sounds like a pretty fair deal. We’re planning to get out for a little bit and drive over to the West Village location to give this Shack X Pat LaFrieda special a try! (Check back for a review in the future.)
Are you interested in trying this out?
Find out more about this limited time special Shack X Pat LaFrieda meal here.
- Shake Shack Grand Opening- Brooklyn
- Review: Shake Shack at Delta T4- JFK Airport
- Food Review: ChickenSHACK
- Food Review: Shake Shack’s Bacon CheddarSHACK
- Food Review: Shacktoberfest
- You Can Get A Gluten Free Bun At Shake Shacks Nationwide
- Shake Shack South Korea, Just About As Good As Shacks In The US!
- Great News! Shake Shack Is Opening At LaGuardia Airport