Kohler is currently running the Better Things To Do Sweepstakes.
In the sweepstakes one lucky winner will win a trip for two to the destination of their choice. The winner will get to choose from among three options- a trip to either Manchester, UK, St Andrews, Scotland or Kohler, Wisconsin.
If I was to win this prize, I’d choose to go to Manchester. That prize includes tickets to a Manchester United game which I think would be a lot of fun to attend.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: Winner can choose from either:
- A trip for two to Kohler, Wisconsin, USA consisting of a three night stay at The American Club, a round of golf for two at Whistling Straights course, and a spa experience for two at the Kohler Waters Spa.
- A trip for two to St. Andrews, Scotland, UK, consisting of a four night’s stay at The Old Course Hotel at St. Andrews in Scotland, a round of golf for two at The Duke’s course, and a spa experience for two at Kohler Waters Spa.
- A trip to Manchester, Great Britain, UK, consisting of a four night’s stay at a hotel of Sponsor’s choice in Manchester, England and tickets for two to a Manchester United game.
- Roundtrip flights in coach for two to the airport near the destination of choice
- Hotel accommodations
- Airport transfers
- A $300 gift card for meals during the trip.
- Open to legal residents of the United States of America
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- There is a limit of one entry per person
Sweepstakes ends on April 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM CT.
If you were to win this sweepstakes, where would you choose to go?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win here.