It’s no secret that Shake Shack is my favorite fast- casual burger out there. Shake Shack is also tops for my family. Find out about a super- proud Dad moment I had inspired by Shack.
We’ve tried Shacks in foreign countries like the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and South Korea. Besides their stand alone locations, we’ve also enjoyed their burgers and shakes at malls and airports like JFK Terminal 4 in NYC.
I recently received an e-mail from Shake Shack about a new way to get your burger fix.
Shake Shack debuted a food truck. This is really exciting news however, you won’t be able to flag down a Shack truck in any city right now.
The Shack truck is “available for private events and parties in the tri-state area“, according to the e-mail.
Currently, available food will be staples like burgers, fries and shakes. I was curious about what it might cost for someone to get the truck for an event. No prices were listed online but the cost will be dependent on how long the event is and an estimate of how many people will be showing up.
For those of you who like to earn miles and points, credit cards are the accepted payment.
I was a bit confused about how many Shake Shack trucks are available. The e-mail I received said a truck was available in the tri-state area. However, online, I read that “we have a truck in the greater tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT + PA) and in the Atlanta metro area.”
Based on this, I think it’s fair to say that two Shack trucks are in the fleet so far.
Would you be interested in hiring a Shake Shack food truck for a party? I would, but I’d expect it to be a costly proposition!
Find out more about the new Shake Shack food trucks here.
- Shake Shack Grand Opening- Brooklyn
- Review: Shake Shack at Delta T4- JFK Airport
- Food Review: ChickenSHACK
- Food Review: Shake Shack’s Bacon CheddarSHACK
- Food Review: Shacktoberfest
- You Can Get A Gluten Free Bun At Shake Shacks Nationwide
- Shake Shack South Korea, Just About As Good As Shacks In The US!
- Great News! Shake Shack Is Opening At LaGuardia Airport
- Shake Shack Opens Two More Airport Locations
- Shake Shack Opens First Location On Mainland China