To earn the bonus you need to get out of New York City and “Take On The A220 Travel Challenge.”
Let’s take a closer look at how the bonus offer works.
Delta Air Lines wants you to experience America’s first Airbus A220. According to the e-mail, on America’s first A220, the plane is the airline’s newest “with enhanced cabin features and amenities now available on select flights between LGA and Dallas (DFW).”
In April A220 will begin flying on select flights between LGA and Houston (IAH).
To earn the bonus:
- Sign up for the challenge by February 28, 2019
- Book two flights between LGA and either Dallas (DFW) or Houston (IAH)
- Fly before May 28, 2019 to earn the bonus!
- This is a targeted offer, only people who received the e-mail are eligible to earn the bonus miles.
- Even if you don’t end up on the new A220, you’ll still earn on any flight between LGA and DFW or IAH.
While I’d like to go back to Dallas and finally visit Houston, I won’t have time to fly to either destination during the promo period. Even if I could, I can’t say that I’d take two special flights just to earn the bonus miles.
Did you receive this offer? If so, will it entice you to take two flights from NYC to Texas in the next few months?