The prize includes airfare, hotel stay and a VIP experience at the tournament.
I haven’t been to Rome in years so I’d love to win this prize. I also think that it would be a lot of fun to attend the tennis tournament. (Years back, I worked at the US Open tennis tournament and I had a great time.)
Let’s take a closer look at the Colavita “Win A Trip To Rome Sweepstakes”.
The Prize: A Trip for two to Rome
- Economy flights to Rome
- Four night hotel stay
- Backstage V.I.P. “Meet and Greet” with tennis players competing in the ATP/WTA Italian Open
- Tickets to the ATP/WTA Italian Open in May 2019.
- Open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 18 years of age or older as of April 1, 2018
- There is a limit of one entry per person, per e-mail address, per day
Enter daily until 11:59pm EDT on October 1, 2018
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip for two to the Italian Open here.