The Michael W Travels family visited South Korea over Spring Break in 2017. And while I’d love to win a trip to return to the country to see the Olympics in person, I already have a trip planned around the time of the prize- winning trip.
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to the 2018 Winter Olympics being held in Pyeongchang, South Korea
Prize includes: (from the T&Cs)
- Round trip coach class airfare for two
- Four nights hotel accommodations
- Opportunity for the winner and guest to participate in designated tours and activities during the Olympic Winter Games between February 15 – 20, 2018 including
- Attendance at four (4) Olympic Winter Games events. Events, dates, times and seat locations as solely determined and designated by Sponsor;
- Opportunity to visit USA House and join the Team USA reception for the Korean New Year;
- Opportunity to attend a concert performance at Youngsan Military Base;
- Opportunity to join a Sponsor designated sightseeing excursion;
- Ground transportation to/from designated events and activities;
- Designated meals during excursions.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older at date of entry
- One entry is allowed per person during the sweepstakes
- Guest of winner must be 21 years of age or older
- Travel dates should be from 2/15/2018 – 2/20/2018
Enter by 11:59 pm ET on January 18, 2018.
How To Enter:
Enter for a chance to win a a trip to the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea by clicking here.