Last week I mentioned how I was looking to book some flights since I didn’t have much in the works. I made good on that by booking a flight for us to Europe during February break.
I was also close to booking a flight for Spring Break but Kim and I both debated whether or not the destination was a good option for a quick visit. For now, we took a pass on that deal.
How has your week gone when it comes to miles, points and travel?
Now it’s time to take a look back at some of this past week’s posts in a recap that I like to call, The Rehash!
What do you think- Is social media ruining your vacation?
Common sense? Aspen police warn against taking selfies with bears.
During our trip to the Pacific, we tracked down the famed fishing pigs of Tonga.
This one is hard to believe… Oops! Mom takes daughter’s passport on trip, gets stuck in Spain.
This is just messed up. A baggage handler purposely sent luggage to the wrong destinations.
Would you use this service? You can now reserve a private bathroom in NYC with an app.
Some Travel Contests:
- Enter for a chance to win a Lufthansa First Class Duck. Enter by 9/27/17.
- Win a trip to Punta Cana to get “pampered”. Enter by 9/30/17.
- Win a trip for 2 to Grand Cayman. Enter by 9/30/17.
- Win flights for 2 ANYWHERE United flies. Enter by 10/4/17.
- Win a trip for 2 from KLM to Graz, Austria. Enter by 10/30/17.
That’s all I’ve got for this week’s rehash! ‘Til next time.
If you aren’t already following me on social media, make sure to check me out on: