Back to school shopping is going strong with bonuses offers from many of the airline shopping portals.
Over the weekend I wrote about a way to earn up to 3,000 bonus miles with United MileagePlus Shopping. The following day I wrote about an offer to earn up to 2,000 bonus miles with American Airlines AAdvantage Shopping.
Now another airline is joining in the fun with an offer to earn up to 1,000 bonus miles through Delta SkyMiles Shopping.
As usual with these offers, the amount you spend determines what tier bonus you earn. (The more you spend, the more you earn.)
With the Delta SkyMiles Shopping Back To School Bonus Campaign you can earn:
- Tier 1: Spend $150, earn 500 miles (3.33 bonus miles per $1 spent)
- Tier 2: Spend $350, earn 1,000 miles (2.85 bonus miles per $1 spent)
I found this offer a bit strange since Tier 2 awards you less miles per $1 spent for hitting the larger spend goal. With these shopping offers, it typically seems like with the more you spend, the more you’ll earn in terms of bonus miles per $1. The Delta promo is also only offering two bonus tiers and the offer expires much sooner than the others.
- Bonus can be earned one time.
- With these offers, the bonus miles earned are in addition to regular miles earned for shopping through the Delta SkyMiles Shopping portal.
- Miles should post 8-10 weeks after the Bonus Period ends for the Spring Bonus campaign.
The offer runs through August 3, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
Will this offer motivate you to make some purchases through Delta SkyMiles Shopping?
Find out more and start doing your shopping to earn the bonus here.