- Business Insider tells us How Much Legroom You Get On America’s Airlines.
- The Huffington Post writes that The US Government Breaks Its Own Flight Rules.
- On the Virgin Blog, Richard Branson writes that My Life Flashed Before My Eyes.
- The NY Times wonders Do Those Travel Search Results Look Fishy? Here’s Why.
- Money writes of 12 Once-Standard Things At Hotels That Are Rapidly Disappearing.
- T+L has a slideshow with America’s Best Road Trips.
- Smarter Travel shares 12 Travel Apps You Need On Your Phone.
- Slate writes about Flight Risk, Airlines Are Surprisingly Ill-Equipped To Handle Accusations of Sexual Assault On Their Planes.
- AFAR has a slideshow with 10 Life-Changing Trips.
- Fodor’s tells us about Zika- Free Honeymoon Ideas.
- Budget Travel has the 101 Most Beautiful Places on Earth.
- Forbes shares 10 Things To Bring On Every International Flight (And 3 Things Not To).
- Lonely Planet tells us Why Travel Is The Best Teacher.
- Fortune writes that Apple’s Retail Stores Are Undergoing A Dramatic Makeover.
- Thrillist shares The Must-Visit Breweries in 35 Major Cities.
- Food & Wine is gonna make you hungry with a slideshow about Best Steak in the US.
Travel Deals & Offers:
- Earn 1,000 Bonus Miles With United MileagePlus Shopping. Offer ends 9/9/16.
- Virgin America Giving Away A Trip for 2 to San Francisco. Enter by 9/9 at 11:59 PM PT.
- Win 1 of 6 Trip to Norway from Jarlsberg Cheese. Enter daily through 9/12/16.
- Win A Share of 1,000,000,000 United Miles. Enter by September 30, 2016.
- Earn up to 5K bonus miles with AA Aviator Red Mastercard. Register by 9/30/16.
- Uber $20 Off and 2,000 IHG points. Promo code must be applied by 9/30/16.
- Win a share of 500,000 American Airlines miles. Enter by October 11, 2016.
- Earn Double or Triple Club Carlson Points. Promo runs through 10/31/16.
- Easy 500 US Bank FlexPerks Points. Offer valid through 12/31/16.
- Earn 2,000 Bonus Points with IHG Rewards Club Dining.
- Tour an Amazon Fulfillment Center.
If you have any Travel News, Deals or Offers that you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.