One of these days, I’d love to go back to Japan and see more of the country.
During the month of August, you can enter to win a trip for 2 to Japan in the National Geographic Traveler Instagram Photo Contest!
I’d still consider myself new to using Instagram. Check out a post about why I started using the site here.
In the National Geographic Traveler Instagram Contest, they teamed up with Japan to offer one lucky winner a guided trip for 2 to see the country!
Here are some of the details.
How To Enter: To enter you’ll need to have an Instagram account. You can then enter by uploading your own personal favorite photo of Japan to Instagram. Once your submit your photo, make sure to include the hashtag, #DiscoverJapanContest for it to count.
The Prize: A 7 day trip for 2 to Japan
- Round-trip coach airfare
- Double occupancy standard hotel accommodations
- Transportation for winner and guest to Tokyo and Kyoto
- An English speaking tour guide while in Japan
- Some meals will be provided
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry
- You can not be “a member of SAG, AFTRA or any other guild that would prohibit entrant from rendering the services contemplated herein“
- The travel dates will fall between November 5, 2016 – November 11, 2016
Here is how the contest will be judged: (from the T&Cs)
Sponsor will judge all eligible Submissions on the following criteria: Execution of Theme (e.g., demonstrating the concept of to “Discover Japan”) (40%), Creativity & Originality (30%); and Photographic Quality (30%). Sponsor will select (1) one winning Submission (the “Winning Submission”). The determination of the Winning Submission shall be made by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
Find out more and check out some of the entries already submitted here.