AA would like to reward “savvy travelers” who share their “tricks of the trade” by giving away lots of American Airlines miles!
Just for sharing a travel tip to make flying easier you’ll get to pick from one of seven charities that AA will make a donation of 250 miles to.
So what’s in it for you? Let’s find out.
Once you share your travel tip, you’ll get to pick a charity to donate a small amount of miles to. Once this is done, you’ll get to enter for a chance to win big (and so can the charity!).
When you enter the contest, you’ll be entered for a chance to split a prize of 500,000 American Airlines miles between you and the charity. That’s 250,000 miles for you and 250,000 miles for the charity you chose!
That’s a nice amount of miles which should be able to get you a pretty solid redemption.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 18 years or older (19 in AL & NE)
- All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on October 11, 2016
- ARV of 250,000 American Airlines miles is $4,975.00
Charities who can receive AA miles donation:
- American Red Cross
- Fisher House- Military Families
- Snowball Express.org- Serving the children of our fallen military heroes
- Stand Up to Cancer
- Susan G. Komen
- UNICEF- United States Fund
There are some pretty great charities which can receive the miles donation so it’s definitely a tough choice to pick just one. When I enter, I’ll most likely chose from Fisher House or Snowball Express. Who would you choose?
Find out more and enter for your chance to donate and win 250,000 miles here.