- USA Today shares a Video: Memphis Airport Police, Disabled St. Jude Patient Fight.
- Quartz says that Using Airbnb in Rio’s Impoverished Favelas Harms Brazilians.
- Thrillist has The 13 Kinkiest Hotel Rooms in the World.
- T+L shows us Amazon’s Massive New “Prime Air’ Cargo Jet Plane.
- NatGeo goes Behind the Curtain at Vietnam’s Oldest Circus.
- AFAR has a slideshow with 21 Insanely Cool Hotel Pools.
- The NY Times tells us what to do with 36 Hours in Minneapolis.
- Fodor’s tell us about The World’s 15 Best Amusement Parks.
- The Daily Mail writes that an AA Flight Attendant Who Attacked Crew & Tried To Open Door During Flight Was Found Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity.
- ABC News reports that 24 Were Injured in Severe Turbulence on JetBlue.
- Smarter Travel shares 10 Europe Road Trips That Should Be on Your Bucket List.
- Budget Travel has an article about the 16 Most Beautiful Towns in the World.
Travel Deals & Offers:
- Win A Glam Trip to the Mondrian LA. Enter by 8/20/16
- Shop & earn up to 1,500 American Airlines miles. Offer ends 8/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
- Lonely Planet Giving Away A Trip for 2 to Yellowstone NP. Enter by 8/21/16.
- Win a trip to Japan: NatGeo Traveler Instagram Photo Contest. Enter by 8/31/16.
- Win a Mekong riverboat adventure from G Adventures. Enter by 8/31 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Chat About Solar & Earn 5,000 AA miles. Home solar chat must be completed by 9/1.
- Win 1 of 6 Trip to Norway from Jarlsberg Cheese. Enter daily through 9/12/16.
- Win A Share of 1,000,000,000 United Miles. Enter by September 30, 2016.
- Earn up to 5K bonus miles with AA Aviator Red Mastercard. Register by 9/30.
- Uber $20 Off and 2,000 IHG points. Promo code must be applied by 9/30/16.
- Earn Double or Triple Club Carlson Points. Promo runs through 10/31/16.
- Easy 500 US Bank FlexPerks Points. Offer valid through 12/31/16.
- Earn 2,000 Bonus Points with IHG Rewards Club Dining.
- Tour an Amazon Fulfillment Center.
If you have any Travel News, Deals or Offers that you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.