- Skift shares an AP article- The Bahamas Tells Its Citizens To Be Careful in the US.
- The Washington Post tells us what it’s like Chugging West On Amtrak, Family Style.
- Fodor’s has a slideshow with the 10 Best US Airports For Travel With Kids.
- Budget Travel has 29 Places Your Well-Traveled Child Should Not Miss.
- Smarter Travel tells us about 8 Secret American Islands You’ve Never Heard Of.
- The New York Times has 36 Hours in Helsinki, Finland.
- USA Today takes a First Look: Inside The Most Luxurious Cruise Ship Ever.
- T+L introduces us to Outdoorsy, The Airbnb of RV Rentals.
- Frommer’s has a slideshow about how to See the Best Of California in Two Weeks.
- Outside Magazine writes about The Cheapest Land In The Country.
- Thrillist tells us The Best Cities In America For Street Art.
- NatGeo shares 14 Photos Of Giraffes With Their Heads In The Clouds.
- AFAR has a slideshow with The 7 Wonders of the Natural World.
- Curbed shares Where To Stay Near 9 of America’s Best National Parks.
- Gothamist has their picks for The Best French Fries In NYC.
Travel Deals & Offers:
- Win a trip for 2 to the Hard Rock Hotel in Riviera Maya. Enter TODAY by 11:59 pm CT.
- Get a FREE Slurpee tomorrow, 7/11 from 11 AM- 7 PM.
- Win 50,000 United Airlines miles. Enter by July 16 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Win $500 towards travel from Smarter Travel & Jetsetter. Enter by 7/17, 11:59pm ET
- Win A Trip for 2 or 1/5 Free Nights at Country Inns & Suites. Enter by 7/31.
- Enter the Wash Post travel photo contest. Submit your entry by 7/31 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Choice Hotels: Two Stays = $50 Gift Card. Stay between now and 8/8/16.
- Lonely Planet Giving Away A Trip for 2 to Yellowstone NP. Enter by 8/21/16.
- Earn up to 5K bonus miles with AA Aviator Red Mastercard. Register by 9/30.
- Uber $20 Off and 2,000 IHG points. Promo code must be applied by 9/30/16.
- Easy 500 US Bank FlexPerks Points. Offer valid through 12/31/16.
- Tour an Amazon Fulfillment Center.
If you have any Travel News, Deals or Offers that you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment or send an e-mail to email@example.com.