- Skift writes about The State of the World’s Lost Luggage.
- T+L mentions A New Disney-Themed Plane Is Flying People Around China.
- The AP reports of Norovirus Sickening 159 On Cruise Ship Docked in Norfolk.
- USA Today tells us about Great Urban Rides: Bike-Share Itineraries for Visitors.
- Food & Wine has a slideshow with The Six Most Relaxing U.S. Resorts.
- Frommer’s has us Experience Canyonlands National Park.
- The NY Times tells us Where To Watch The America’s Cup in New York.
- The NY Times Frugal Traveler Enjoys Osaka’s Famous Food w/Out Breaking the Bank.
- BBC Travel shares info about The Empire the World Forgot.
- Fodor’s tells us about the 10 Best Summer Food Festivals for 2016.
- CN Traveler reports that London’s Big Ben Will Fall Silent for Three Years.
- NatGeo has a slideshow of 59 Parks in 52 Weeks.
- Thrillist writes of Essential Travel Experiences To Have Before You’re 30.
Travel Deals & Offers:
- Stay 2 nights, earn a free night w/ Choice Hotels. Book & complete stays until May 5.
- WOW Air is looking for 4 SnapTravelers who each win 4 trips! Enter by May 8.
- Win a trip to the 2016 Rio Olympics from the United Explorer card. Enter by using your Explorer card until May 15.
- Win 3.6 MILLION Best Western Rewards points & more! Sweepstakes ends 5/8.
- Earn 4X United miles on Wyndham hotel stays. Offer is good until May 31.
- Earn double SPG Starpoints for dining. Register & dine by June 15, 2016.
- Uber $20 Off and 2,000 IHG points. Promo code must be applied by 9/30/16.
- Easy 500 US Bank FlexPerks Points. Offer valid through 12/31/16.
If you have any Travel News, Deals or Offers that you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment or send an e-mail to email@example.com.