Back in August I wrote about a way to earn up to 6,000 bonus United miles when joining United MileagePlus Dining.
The offer ended on September 30, 2015. However, if you were interested in taking advantage of the offer, you’re in for some good news…
I just received an e-mail from MileagePlus Dining about a way to “Earn up to 6,000 bonus miles right out of the gate“.
Well it turns out that this new offer isn’t so new. The offer that I just received via e-mail, appears to be identical to the one that I wrote about back in August.
If you’re looking to spend a decent chunk of change dining out, you might be able to earn a very nice bonus- 6,000 miles! To earn the max bonus you’ll need to spend $500 dining out with the program!
If you sign up for this promo you have 60 days to complete the spend to earn the 6,000 miles bonus and 30 days to earn the first bonus of 1,000 miles.
Here is what you can earn:
Earn 1,000 bonus United miles during your first visit:
- Spend $30 (including tax & tip) or more in the first 30 days.
- Pay with a credit or debit card registered to your MileagePlus Dining account.
- Complete an online review within 30 days of your dine.
Additional bonus miles you can earn:
Within 60 days of creating a dining profile:
- Spend an additional $100, earn a total of 2,000 bonus miles
- Spend an additional $250, earn a total of 3,5000 bonus miles.
- Spend an additional $500, earn a total of 6,000 bonus miles
Some things to remember:
- Don’t forget to pay your bill with a registered credit or debit card.
- From the offer page: Offer is open to all new MileagePlus Dining members without a dining profile.
- You may only earn each portion of the bonus once for a maximum combined amount of 6,000 bonus miles.
- There is a limit of one bonus-qualifying visit per restaurant per day.
Offer ends December 31, 2015.
Find out more and sign up for United MileagePlus Dining here.