Imagine a five bedroom suite in Manhattan taking up two whole floors of a building coming to a staggering 12,000 square feet.
No this isn’t some over-sized penthouse that we might see featured on Bravo’s
Billion Million Dollar Listing. It’s just the most expensive hotel room in the world.
The newly opened penthouse suite is located on the Upper East Side in The Mark Hotel.
The cost to stay in this suite goes for the ridiculous price of $75,000 per night!
I don’t know about you but I could think of many better ways to spend that kind of money than on a one night hotel stay…
According to The Telegraph, “When The Mark opened in 2009 the penthouse was advertised for sale as a $60 million home“. After years sitting empty, the decision was made to turn the penthouse into the ultra lux rental.
Highlights of the suite:
- Enter via one of the three elevators
- The main living room has 26 foot ceilings along with a huge fireplace and grand piano.
- The dining room seats 24 people.
- According to The Telegraph, “the master bedroom features its own sitting room with free-standing fireplace and two sprawling dressing areas with walk-in wardrobes. The bathroom has heated floors and an infinity bathtub“.
- The rooftop terrace is 2,400 sq ft.
Here is another interesting perk which comes with the suite-“a car of the guests’ choice will be at their exclusive disposal for the duration of their stay“.
So that’s what a $75,000 per night hotel room gets you in NYC!
Find out more from The Telegraph here.