Uber is looking for help today in New York City.
Mayor de Blasio is supporting a bill which could place limits on new drivers’ jobs due to congestion in the city.
Uber claims that this new “bill would destroy 10,000 job opportunities for New Yorkers in just one year” which could lead to less reliable service…
So how could you help Uber out?
Uber is having a driver & rider rally next to City Hall and they want to help get you there.
Uber will be offering free uberPOOL rides from 10:30am – 2:30pm to and from City Hall today.
The rally will start at 12pm but they ask that you arrive by 11:30am.
While I’m not a huge fan of Uber and do not use it often, I recently saw the value of using the service. This was after not being overly impressed with Uber the first time.
You can RSVP to attend the rally here.
(If you don’t already have a Uber account, you can sign up with my link. You’ll get your first ride free, up to $20 and after you take your ride, I’ll also earn a free ride up to $20.)
- Woman Passes Out, Taken On $293 Uber Ride
- $94 For 2 Mile Cab Ride: Uber’s Surge Pricing
- Apparently, She Didn’t Read My Beware Of Uber Surge Pricing Post
- Uber Surge Pricing on NYE, Should Riders Be Annoyed?
- $908 Cab Ride & Passenger Would Uber Again
- Poll Results: Is Uber Surge Pricing Fair?
- Uber Surge Pricing During NYC Blizzard, Maybe It’s Not So Bad?
- Uber To Create 1,000,000 Jobs For Women
- Basketball Star Drives For Uber
- NYC L Train Shutdown, Uber To The Rescue
- Get A Special Peek Inside Uber’s NYC Offices