I wouldn’t conisder myself a car guy and am not one to go out for a joyride to pass the time. When traveling, I much prefer to use public transportation to get around rather than rent a car. However, for some trips there aren’t many options. If you want to see lots of places in a short amount of time (like on one of our recent trips), sometimes renting a car is your best option.
When it comes to renting a car, I just about always go with the cheapest car I can find. But with Lucas (and his car seat) to consider, sometimes that strategy doesn’t exactly work anymore.
Travel + Leisure came up with a fun slide show for all of you car lovers out there.
The topic: World’s Most Exotic Rentals.
These rentals aren’t for the average traveler. They are more geared towards business travelers that want to drive a car that matches the quality of life they’re accustomed to, and they’re definitely not willing to sacrifice style according to Ryan Safedy, co-CEO at Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals.
Here is the list of World’s Most Exotic Rental Cars:
- McLaren MP4-12C Gotham Dream Cars, New York City from $1,500 per day
- Fisker Karma Beverly Hills Rent-a-Car, Beverly Hills, Calif. from $489 per day
- Bentley Continental GTC Convertible Vegas Exotic Rentals, Las Vegas from $1,025 per day
- Mercedes-Benz G550 Exotic Car Collection by Enterprise, Palm Springs, Calif. from 695 per day
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals, Miami from $3,499 per day
- Ferrari California San Diego Prestige, San Diego from $2,200 per day
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Holders Vehicle Contracts, London from $26,470 per day
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Black & White Car Rental, Los Angeles from $5,445 per day
I expected to see some exotic cars renting for $1,000 per day (which is still crazy) but never expected to hear that there was a car renting for $26000+ per day! I think the most that I’ve ever spent on a car rental was $60 and even then I felt like I was paying way too much!
I wish the article stated how many days per year these cars get rented out.
Find out more about each of the World’s Most Exotic Rental Cars HERE.