- American Airlines employees were given the chance to vote and decided to keep the new tail design which debuted around a year ago.
- Here is a fun blog to check out: Used to be a Pizza Hut which posts about what the blog’s name says. I discovered it in an article from Curbed.
- Find out what America’s Greatest Main Streets are from Travel + Leisure
- Kim, Lucas and I did quite a bit of travel this year. Find out Where We Went in 2013.
- USA Today writes about its Top Travel Destinations for 2014.
- Some of you might know that I love to jump during my travels. Check out a photo compilation of me Jumping Around the World in 2013.
- Another from USA Today- 10 Great Museums With Hidden Treasures. I’d love to visit a bunch of the museums from the list.
- Here is an awesome story from NBC News Travel- A Secret Santa Picks Up the Hotel Bill for Other Guests, around 50 rooms at $109-$119 per night.
- NY Times has (Travel) Apps To Smooth Your Journey.
- T+L has the Best Italian Restaurants in the U.S.
- Here are 9 Travel Sites Where Photography Is Not Allowed
- 2013 was another very good year for miles & points earned from credit card sign up bonuses. Find out what I earned here.
- I found the Southwest Companion Pass to be an amazing benefit. Find out more in my post: Over $4,500 In Value, How I Used My Southwest Companion Pass.
Travel Deals & Offers:
- Adventures by Disney is giving away a trip for 4 to Norway. Enter by January 6.
- Win a Trip to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. Enter by January 7.
- Win up to 15,000 points in the Choice Privileges Jewel Game. Enter by January 15.
- Art Deco Napier is giving away a trip for 2 to New Zealand through a sweepstakes on Facebook. Enter by January 20.
- Win a Trip to Middle Earth from Air New Zealand. Enter by January 31.
- Win a Trip for 2 to Belize from The Travel Channel. Enter daily until January 31.
- Enter for a chance to Win the Ultimate Winter Escape to St Pete/ Clearwater. You can enter daily until April 15.
If you have any Travel News, Deals or Offers that you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.